More information on the unlimited editions of Heinrich van den Berg Fine Art Prints:
- This is a limited edition print, which means that it will be numbered from 1-50. Only 50 prints will ever be sold.
- All prints carries the Heinrich van den Berg signature
- The prints are printed by world-renowned fine art printers. The paper being used is Innova White Matt Archival 280gsm Art Paper. High white fourdrinier aqueous inkjet art paper with ultra smooth matte coating. The fibre base, combined with a smooth matte surface, allows the paper to maintain excellent sharp detail, an enhanced tonal range, and an exceptional D-max rating.
- The black and white prints are printed with Quad Tone Inks, which uses seven shades of grey. This means that the prints are extremely durable, and the quality of the black and white printing unrivaled.
- Prints are unmounted and unframed. The print will be packaged securely in a large durable tube for shipping.
All prints carry a one month money back guarantee: If you are not happy with the print after you have received it, you can return it within one month and we will give you a full refund.
- Because Heinrich van den Berg is in the field often, we can only guarantee a one month delivery time.
- Heinrich van den Berg will personally edit the image and oversee the printing to make sure the quality of the print is of the standard required.