Garden Lockdown Competition Terms and Conditions
1) The competition is open to any participant adhering to the requirements as stipulated below.
2) Entries will only be considered legitimate once the required fields on the form are completed, and a high resolution image (minimum 1 MB).
3) Participants may enter multiple photos.
4) Competition winners will be determined by a panel of judges, as appointed by HPH Publishing.
5) Winners will be notified in due course by means of contact details provided on the competition entry form. Failure to receive a notification from HPH Publishing will imply that your submission(s) has/have not been selected.
6) By entering this competition you are granting HPH Publishing the right to reproduce your submitted image(s) and accompanying text in a possible 'Garden Lockdown' book, including all future prints of this title.
7) HPH Publishing will also gain the right to use your submitted image(s) and accompanying text in a related blog or social media, which will be used to promote the Garden Lockdown competition and/or publication.
8) The copyright holder indicated on the competition entry form will be used to credit the images selected for publication. In the absence of a copyright holder, the name and surname provided on the entry form will be used.
9) HPH Publishing agrees to use your submitted image(s) and accompanying text exclusively for the purposes set out above, and will not publish your submitted material in any other form, nor will it be shared or distributed to another party.
10) Entries that have not been selected will not be published or used in any form by HPH Publishing without prior permission, nor will it be shared or distributed to another party.
11) HPH Publishing gains the right to edit your submitted image(s) and undertake to refrain from altering any details unnecessarily or out of context.
12) Only images captured during the lockdown period will be considered.