1) The competition is open to any participant adhering to the requirements as stipulated below.
2) Entries will only be considered legitimate once the required fields on the form are completed, and a high resolution image (minimum 1 MB) as well as an accompanying story (500 words maximum) with title has been uploaded.
3) Participants may enter multiple photos.
4) Competition winners will be determined by a panel of judges, as appointed by HPH Publishing.
5) Winners will be notified in due course by means of contact details provided on the competition entry form. Failure to receive a notification from HPH Publishing will imply that your submission(s) has/have not been selected.
6) By entering this competition you are granting HPH Publishing the right to reproduce your submitted image(s) and accompanying text in the Photo Tales book, including all future prints of this title.
7) HPH Publishing will also gain the right to use your submitted image(s) and accompanying text in a related blog, which will be used to promote the Photo Tales publication.
8) The copyright holder indicated on the competition entry form will be used to credit the images selected for publication. In the absence of a copyright holder, the name and surname provided on the entry form will be used.
9) HPH Publishing agrees to use your submitted image(s) and accompanying text exclusively for the purposes set out above, and will not publish your submitted material in any other form, nor will it be shared or distributed to another party.
10) Entries that have not been selected for the Photo Tales book will not be published or used in any form by HPH Publishing without prior permission, nor will it be shared or distributed to another party.
11) HPH Publishing gains the right to edit your submitted image(s) in accordance with print requirements and undertake to refrain from altering any details unnecessarily or out of context.
12) HPH Publishing gains the right to edit your submitted text as it sees fit, without requiring approval of the edited version and undertake to refrain from amending any details unnecessarily, out of context or in a derogatory fashion.
13) Participants agree to the reward for winning entries included in the Photo Tales book and blog as an amount of one to five printed Photo Tales books depending on the length of the story and the number of images used, with the final amount subject to the amount of entries selected. Participants can also choose to receive financial payment for the images instead of books.